Daily fresh baked bread, hand made filo-pastry sheets, ice-cream recipes that remain consistent since 1940, wonderful butter aromas and delicious fruity flavors are just some of the elements that make our production truly special.
The basic production unit of modern facilities is a 2000 m² building, in Attica that consists of 6 independent divisions: Bakery, Puff Pastry, Patisserie, Chocolaterie, Ice Cream section and the Cooking division.
Our production team holds the lead role in here. In an elegant and modern environment that complies with the highest standards of sanitation and safety, our professional staff creates, daily, a wide variety of savory and sweet products according to our customers’ needs. That is our guaranty of delicious, fresh products.
The handmade art lies in the fountain of our production process. After all, the traditional way of manufacturing products is the key characteristic of the Papaspirou philosophy.
We do not use preservatives or additives and it is our strong belief that exquisite taste and culinary superiority is only achieved by using the best ingredients. That is why we choose, mainly, fine Greek raw materials: eggs, sugar and honey, fresh fruits and cereal, vegetables and meat.
This way we support the Greek domestic production and offer our customers nothing but the best.
Did you know that:
- We only use fresh, domestic meats and poultry
- The minced meat we use is made in our facilities and is 100% veal
- We use only extra virgin olive oil of Crete
- We choose and use seasonal vegetables
- We fry in sunflower oil
- We choose original Greek feta cheese POP
- We only use thyme honey from Kasos island
- We use Greek nuts
- We make chips from fresh potatoes
- We produce 1.000 + products
- We use 117 tons of flour per year
- We produce 1.400 handmade koulouria Thessalonikis per day
- We use 16. 800 fresh Greek eggs per month
The Papaspirou products are certified with ISOM 22000 and HACCP.